Tuesday, November 15, 2005

James Earl Jones - Documentary Shoot

Today Taleen and I spent the day following around the Verizon Yellow Pages staff and their spokesperson James Earl Jones! My first celebrity! It was awesome... Because of contractual obligations I can't post any photos that I took, but believe me it was amazing... sort of surreal. Mr. Jones was very friendly, laid back, and warm hearted. The first assignment was photographing him with the Denver area Verizon staff... then we went to Eagleton Elementary in the afternoon to photograph him talking to children, there was also a lot of press there and then that evening we photographed the reception held downtown and the poetry slam afterwards. Michael helped me with the evening photos. Maybe you'll see some of the photos in upcoming Verizon ads etc.Anyway, the chance of a lifetime and I feel very privileged to have met him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home