Monday, July 31, 2006

Assisting ~ Mitch Tobias

This was one of the longest days that I have had with assisting another photographer! San Fransico based photographer, Mitch Tobias had me help him with his photoshoot for California Cafe' resturant at the Park Meadows Mall. I picked up a car full of equipment on Friday for him and then met him at 5am on Monday at the resturant. I hauled in 3 huge lighting sets and loads of other misc. stuff! We finished up with all the interior shots around 6pm this evening! I helped with about 5 different room shots and pretty much watched him photograph the food shots. The staff at California Cafe was wonderful... they fed us gourmet meals that were really excellent and they were all very helpful. I had an excellent time... it's been a while since I have done any architecture photographs so it was both rewarding and fun to do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home