Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Hi Everyone... just wanted to take a quick minute to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Halloween and to say thank you for all the prayers and calls with my 2nd knee surgery... I am finally thorough it and going through the recovery process now! I am walking and getting around just very slowly... hopefully I will be back to normal within a month if my 1st surgery was any indication on how quickly I heal! I am back to work on album orders, meeting with people to pick up prints, etc. and meeting with people for booking for 2008 so since I am stuck at home mostly for now anytime people would like to meet works for me so let me know! We are almostly completely booked for June already so if you are thinking about using our services for the 2008 wedding season please do not hesitate to call as soon as you have your venues nailed down or please give us a call with any questions you may have... 303-432-2954

Thanks again! And enjoy this fun holiday for me! I will be sitting by my door handing out candy for all those trick or treaters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home