Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wedding ~ Amy & Matt

Just thought I would share a few images from Matt & Amy's wedding... there were so many great ones I decided to pick ones that were great, but not my usual first picks, for different reasons.... First I love the close-up of the two of them in a romantic moment with the lens baby... very dreamy, 2nd the shoe chair... what an awesome idea... way to go Amy!, the third was from the high vantage point during the ceremony often times as the photographer I'm the only one who gets this shot!The 4th photo is of the guys... most of the time it is all about the bride, but this time I also got some really fun shots of the groom and his men too! The 5th shot is from their first dance... I just really loved the lighting at this facility... it's called the Asbury Event Center. It was our first time there... it's an old methodist church that has been converted into a wedding and event center. Very Cool... They don't have a website from what I can tell yet. I'll update this post if I can find one, but here is the address: 3011 Vallejo St. Denver, CO 80211 Oh and of course the last shot I have posted... the bouquet toss... I did awesome on both the bouquet and garter on this one! I got both of them mid-air... sometimes the planets are just aligned in a certain way that makes everything... ok... I'm just lucky!! Anyways... it was an amazing wedding... I don't think I've ever seen Amy so happy and I've known her since I was 13!! Thank you for making us a part of your day for the big 3 services: photo, video, & DJ!! If you would like to see more photos from their wedding go back to our main website and click on the "Click Here to View Your Event" link at the login type: wood1 password: wedding to see ceremony photos, re-login: wood2 password: wedding to see the formals, and again re-login: wood3 password: wedding to see the reception photos. If you do decide to purchase some prints from their wedding and want prints from all three galleries place your order at the same time so you will only get charged for shipping once. It comes up as a charge on each separate gallery, but I process them manually so I'll only charge you once! : )





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home