Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wedding ~ Janeen & Robert

I will admit that I was a little nervous about Janeen & Robert's wedding plans when they contacted me... a February wedding outdoors at Red Rocks Amphitheater! But the day turned out beautiful... lots of sunshine, warm weather, and light wind... all pluses in my book for a lovely wedding. They had a simple ceremony with just their pastor and three guests, we were on hand to videotape and photograph it so that they could share it with friends and family at a later date. I got to thinking after we booked this one that there are lots of couples (especially this year) that are doing simple or downsized weddings and I wanted to create a package to cater to those not needing complete all day coverage.... So for this year at least, we are offering a 2 hour package of both photo and video for $600.00. This package can only be booked 60 days out from your event, if we are still available, hopefully this will help some deserving couples be able to still afford professional coverage of their wedding.
Again, we had a great time with the "Garcia's" and wish you both lots of love and happiness!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home