Monday, March 22, 2010

APC Preschool ~ Spring Portraits

I can't believe it's portrait time again at APC preschool.... and how much the children change in just a few months. We were putting on the mini graduation gowns and photographing all the kids that are going on to kindergarten next year and I got a little teary eyed... some of them I've been photographing for 2 years already and now they are moving on to the "big" kids school! It just reminds me of how quickly life passes us by and how what I do is document the memories, the growth of children, and the passage of time so that people can remember the past for lifetimes to come. It kind of gladdened my heart that day to know I have such a full-filling career! Thanks for keeping us a part of your history and we hope for many years to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home