Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wedding ~ Jennifer & Eddie


It just so happened that I was cleaning out my email inbox when I came across a pricing inquiry from Jennifer back in July for her August wedding. I thought it was a long shot that she still hadn't decided on a photographer, but I thought... What the heck I'll email her and see if she still needed someone and boy did she ever! it was only 4 weeks out from her wedding when she booked us (technically only a week when we signed contracts, both too busy to get together!) Seems their budget had gotten really tight and they were going to just have friends photograph it. I knew this just couldn't do and since I still had the date on my calendar and it was coming up I worked out a heck of a deal for her. Upon our meeting we got to talking about all the issues she was having, seems her DJ flaked out on her too! Well, I have just the person for you then.... see my husband owns his own DJ company as well called Digital DJ... and the rest was history. I'm a true believer of everything happens for a reason and maybe all the problems Jennifer was plagued with lead her to us. Who knows? All I do know is that because of my follow-up email we were included in a very beautiful intimate wedding in the mountains for a very special couple. Mike and I both wish the best and good fortune from here on out!
Also another Kudos goes out to Greens Point Catering for some delicious food!
Also I just found out that their amazing cake was made by Cool Cakes by Lindsay!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home