Friday, December 09, 2011

Portraits ~ Wulf Family

I love it when the couples I just saw get married move on to having a family and call me to cover those special moments in their lives too!
Jillian & Nathan are expecting their first baby in March! So they decided to do my baby belly & newborn package. This consists of a photo-shoot of the mom and dad highlighting the maternity belly approx 5-6 months into the pregnancy and then a session scheduled right after the baby is born where we highlight the infant and also do a few family portraits! An exciting time in their lives and I'm happy to be a part of it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dude Ranch Colorado said...

Its very nice! Its rare for me to see a photo of a husband hugging his wife's belly (or their future child).

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home