Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Photo Outing with Mom


Actually took a day off today! Amazing! My mom is in town this week for Turkey Day! And to help me with some wedding plans of my own... not much going on the day before Thanksgiving so we decided to take a drive into the mountains and just photograph some stuff.... I haven't had much time lately for leisure photography so this was fun... My mom prefers to photograph wildlife as shown on her website http://www.frontierphototshirts.com , but I like to photograph abstract things... such as cemetaries which is where we went today... and even my mom came up with a creative image today as seen in the snow covered flower photo above... I wouldn't have thought of that so cool!!! Some of my favorites that I took are below!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home