Monday, April 24, 2006

Bridal Portrait ~ Elizabeth



Elizabeth is one of my earliest returning customers. She found me this past fall while searching for a photographer to take her engagement portraits of her and fiance, Tim. She was so excited about the results of that photo shoot that she wanted me to do some bridal portraits of her as well. Her and Tim are getting married in Texas this June so I will unfortunately not be photographing this attractive couple at their wedding, but I am happy to be of service to them for their other photographic needs! Elizabeth really wanted a Southern Belle feeling to her bridal photos so I suggested using the Willow Ridge Manor in Morrison, CO. Because of the late snow fall we didn't take many photos outside, but luckily this facility has so many beautiful indoor areas that are great for photography! She is going to be one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home