Thursday, January 05, 2006

Album Sample Pages

We've finally slowed down some... so it's giving me an opportunity to regroup... work on albums.. and prepare for the 2006 wedding season. Just thought I'd share a couple pages from albums I've been working on. I love the new coffeetable books we're offering. We can do any kind of layout imaginable and I feel it has opened my creative juices... I can give my clients a fun memorable book that will remind of their wedding for years to come! You can view complete album layouts by going to our website at http://www.crystalinephoto.com and clicking on album samples at the right-hand side of the page (for now, until the new site is up at the end of the month) If you have any questions about the albums or prices please give us a call 303.432.2954

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home