Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Senior ~ Alisa




Alisa came all the way from Gordon, Nebraska to have her senior photos taken by the famous, Jamie Waite! Okay... so I'm pushing it there, I'm not really famous, yet! But she did travel from Nebraska... her aunt Joleen is a friend of mine and mentioned how Alisa was looking for something different, unique, and very Colorado for her photos... so that's where I came in... We did a day trip up Boulder Canyon to the falls to get some awesome shots of her and the gigantic waterfall and we only had one casulty... a flip flop.. is now surfing it's way back to Boulder. And then we did some indoor portraits in my basement studio. I think we got some awsome shots! To see more of the photos from her session go to the view your event link on our website login: janis password: senior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home