Friday, October 20, 2006

Senior ~ Jake

We had such a time with trying to get Jake's senior photos taken! The weather just was not cooperating with us! We rescheduled 3 times! And I guess the third one was the charm! And just in time as it snowed that evening again! We started out at Chautauqua Park in Boulder... one of my favorite places to shoot! And then Jake mentioned he was in a band and I said, well where's your guitar and we took a side trip to his home to get it before heading over to a lake by his house... this made his photos a little more personalized! And who knows... he may become a rock star someday and I can say I photographed him first!
To see more photos from his photoshoot go back to our main site and click on the "Click Here to View Your Event" at the login type: jake password: photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home