Thursday, September 28, 2006

Album ~ Golden Wedding


It's that time of year again... most of our weddings for the year are now behind us. So now I begin album designs for everyone. Fall is the time when everyone else slows down as well and begins to reflect on things that have happened from the past year.... #1 Your wedding! So consequently I begin to get a lot of image lists back around this time, it's good as things slow down for us a bit and it is a great time for me to work on them, however they do take time to design. The way I work is first come first serve. Right now I have three albums I'm working on. Each album takes approx. 2 weeks for me to design. Give or take a few days. I just completed one of them the album for the Golden wedding in Boulder to view it click on this link.
http://home.comcast.net/~crystaline1/GoldGoldenAlbum/
I'll be waiting to hear about changes for it... in the meantime I'll be working on other albums and other wedding images as the weddings are completed. As soon as an album has been approved by our clients we send the files to be printed. The bad news is the binding companies take approx. 4-6 weeks to get them back to us as well... so I do apologize that it is a long process, but I try to keep everyone updated on where we are in the process. If you should have any questions about your album in the meantime please do not hesitate to email or call... for the most part I will be cozied up in my office for the next couple months working on these so you should be able to reach me almost anytime! Thanks again for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home