Friday, March 23, 2007

Engagement ~ Tiffany & Darryl


I've known Tiffany since my high school days back in South Dakota... we recently caught up with each other at our 10 year reunion last year... and I found out that not only did she live in Longmont only about one hour North of us, but that she was getting married this year! Yeah! So now we are completely involved in their wedding plans as our company will be covering it with both photo & video and my husband's DJ company will be providing the entertainment.

The first time I met Darryl was this week while doing their engagement photos... what a great guy! I'm very excited for the two of them and can't wait for their wedding in September!

To view their enagagement photos go back to our website and click on "Click Here to View Your Event" link at the login prompt: lembke password: engagement

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home