Saturday, September 01, 2007

Wedding ~ Charlata & Richard











We covered our first Hindu wedding at Willow Ridge Manor today! It's different from the typical weddings that I've done with a lot of unique customs... but also a lot of fun to photograph. Lata & Rick were one of the happiest couples I've ever seen! They were just having fun and smiling the entire time. The expressions and emotions that I captured on these two and their guests will stay with me for a long time... and a perfect end to a great summer! Fall will be a bit more relaxing for us... I can get caught up on some albums for couples, meet with couples for next summer, revamp the website again, and enter some photo contests! If you'd like to see all the photos from their wedding go back to our website and click on the "Click Here to View Your Event" link and login: west1 password: wedding and relogin: west2 password: wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home