Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wedding Video ~ Liliana & Bruce





What an amazing love story that truely shows love has no boundaries! I had originally scheduled this week off to return home to South Dakota so that I could help my mother at her store, Frontier Photo during the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally as I do almost every year, but then as some of you may know I had a knee injury this summer so I decided early on to ask her to find addtional help as I didn't know if I would be up for a week's worth of work! So consequently, I had orignally had the weekend off, but then I got this phone call from Bruce a week out from their wedding to do their wedding video and since I was feeling great and knew I could do it I said yes! Apparently his fiance, Liliana came up from Columbia on a 90 day marriage visa so they didn't have a lot of time to plan their wedding and video was one of those last minute items. I was excited to do it, especially since we've pretty much been booking both photo and video together all summer and I've just been doing photo... it was a nice change! What an amazing couple! And I'm happy to provide a service to them that will allow Liliana's family back in Columbia get to share in the events of the day! They were married at Colorado Community Church in Englewood with a reception that followed at Gabriel's Fine Cusine in Sedalia.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home