Thursday, August 07, 2008

Senior ~ Bryce

I was in South Dakota this past week helping my mom out at her store called Frontier Photo during the busiest week of the year... Sturgis Motorcycle Rally week. She was is so busy that she didn't have time to do some regular portraits that she sent me out on... This was a senior portrait session for Bryce who traveled out to the Black Hills from the eastern side of the state specifically for his photos. They turned out really great and I got to spend most of the day with a really great family showing them some of my favorite spots not only for photos, but ones that held special memories for me as well! Hope you like them! To see more from Bryce's session go back to our website and click on the "Click Here to View Your Event" link at the login type: bryce password: senior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home