Friday, September 05, 2008

Maternity Portrait ~ Shavonne & Andres

I received a phone call just the other day from Shavonne's mom looking for a studio to do some maternity portraits of her daughter before her due date two weeks from now! Or whenever the baby decides to come! I was happy to oblige.... Pregnancy photos are so much fun and they mark a special moment in a woman's life... and they are just beautiful... I'm sure Andres & Shavonne's son will enjoy seeing them when he's older as well! They are also very intimate so this is one of the only shots I can share! If you are thinking of having some photos taken of you and your baby belly give me a call... rest ashured I will take the utmost care with you, I'm a women as well so I will pay special detail to your needs and also include free retouching on all of those stretch marks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home