Saturday, November 08, 2008

Wedding ~ Jodi & Scott

Fred, my husband's partner at Digital DJ, LLC and I were paired up again to cover another wonderful wedding at Willow Ridge Manor. Jodi and Scott were fortunate to have a nice enough day to still hold their wedding outdoors! Amazing since it is November! We've had such a beautiful, warm Fall this year! The couple shared a simple and elegant wedding with their closest friends and family. Since they had about 80 people or so I suggested doing a large group shot from the balcony immediately following the ceremony. It turned out to be one of the better large group photos I've done all year! Thanks again for making me a part of your special day. To see more photos from this wedding check out our online proofing link back at our main website. Password: chalupa


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home