Saturday, September 27, 2008

Video~ Jenny & Joel



Michael was the videographer for Jenny & Joel's wedding that took place at the Calvary Episcopal Church with a reception that followed at Rolling Hills Country Club in Golden. The video above shows some of the highlights from their special day! I was pretty excited to see how this one turned out. I filmed and edited Joel's sister's wedding a few years back. I came to know the Lissy family through Joel's father who used to be my teacher at The Art Institute and was also a person that I worked with while I was starting out my business. It's nice to see that things are still going well for the Lissy's. And it was great getting meeting Jenny's family as well. I hope you will enjoy the video, Mike got a lot of great artistic shots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home