Sunday, May 17, 2009

Engagement ~ Erin & Scott

What a fun couple I got to work with today! Erin & Scott came to us via a referral from Rocky Mtn. Hog Roasters.... which by the way is a great caterer and venue to have your wedding at! We previously talked about all the different locations and things we could do for an engagement shoot and ultimately decided upon starting on the very mountain that Scott proposed to Erin! They brought their dogs with them as originally they wanted them to be the ring bearers at their wedding and after thinking about the logistics of having them as a part of the ceremony they decided against it.... I suggested having them in their engagement shoot because they are also having me create a guest book for them with the images from their session... this way their dogs can be a part of the event without actually being there! We also traveled back down the mountain to a park in Northglenn by Scott's condo so that we could do some photos with his prized antique car! Another great way to personalize the photos! I hope you love the photos as much as I do... I'm excited to be covering your wedding in August!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home