Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wedding ~ Julia & Jim

Julia and Jim were married today at Christ Episcopal Church in Denver with a reception that followed at Mt. Vernon Country Club. It has been many years since I've done a wedding at this church and I had forgotten how lovely it is! With wonderful window light and more... mother nature decided to unleash her fury again on us, but luckily cleared up just as we arrived at Mt. Vernon Country Club so we were still able to take advantage of the magnificent mountain views! Thanks again for making us a special part of your day and also using our DJ company: Digital DJ, LLC! I also took a creative angle photo of our videographer, Taleen covering the ceremony. I just thought it was different and a more artistic photo that I wanted to share with everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home