Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wedding ~ Samantha & Andrew

Mike and I traveled to South Dakota this weekend to provide services at the wedding of an old and dear friend. One of the biggest memories I have of Andy from nearly 10 years ago. When I was first starting out in my career I took photos of him and his dog, King at the park. Andy told me once that some of his most cherished photos were the photos I took that day... and well, it made me feel like what I was pursuing as a career was meaningful to everyone I work with as well as fun, rewarding, and creative... so little did he know he gave me some of the encouragement to become the photographer that I am today! So when we heard he was getting married I just knew I had to be their photographer! Mike and I met Sam for the first time at the rehearsal dinner and knew right away that they were going to be a perfect match! So again.... we were happy to be a part of your "BIG" day.... can't wait for you to also see the finished video. We had a fabulous time... saw lots of old friends and hopefully created memories for you that will last a lifetime!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home