Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wedding ~ Jessica & Joshua

So after ten years of being in the wedding industry in Colorado I finally met a couple having their wedding at The Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, CO. Can I tell you how excited I was! The turbulent weather we've been having this summer held out so I was able to use the hotel to it's fullest photographic potential! Jessica and Joshua were just a lovely laid back couple who were really into their pictures, which always makes it easier. To me this wedding didn't seem like work to me at all... I could've stayed there even longer taking photos!So I know I've been behind all June due to our busy schedule, but images from this wedding are finally up in our online gallery... if you were a guest and would like to check out their wedding go back to our website and click the "Click Here to View Your Event" link look for their names and use the password: boothjohnson


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home