Monday, January 09, 2012

Album Delivery!


Finally got Diane & Brandon's wedding album back... so it's ready for the couple to pick-up! This is the first time I printed an ASABook with the full leather cover and the metal insert. I really like it... gives the album both a classic and a modern look to it! Awesome!

Also just diving in to the album designs from 2011. Currently, I have one first draft up and I am starting my 2nd design for another couple. I'm still waiting for photo choices from a few other couples who pre-ordered albums so I can get started on their album designs as well... you know who you are! Please don't wait until Spring or Summer to get those to me... if you do I don't have much time to spend on them so your album may end up simpler in design... if you are having a problem choosing photos you can always contact me and ask me to do it for you.

Anyone from 2011 or previous years that would like to talk about having us design an album for you the Winter months are the best time to have us sit down and do a consultation with you (before we get into wedding season again... I don't work on any non pre-ordered albums over the busy shooting months.)So give us a call!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home