Friday, August 11, 2006

Wedding ~ Colleen & Anthony














I was feeling very creative at this wedding... I guess it was partly seeing how much in love this couple was and partly because it made me think of my own wedding coming up... 3 Weeks to go! Ahhh! I think I really had no idea how much it took to plan a wedding until I decided to take on the task myself... I have a lot more empathy now that I've been through it!
Colleen & Anthony were troopers and let me work with them to get some amazing shots! The rain stayed just out of reach for us, but gave us a beautiful overcast sky that was wonderful for photos! I just finished uploading them to the preview site... there are so many that I seperated them into 3 galleries to view the Ceremony login: wheeler1 password: wedding , to view the Formals login: wheeler2 password: wedding, and to view the Reception login: wheeler3 password: wedding As always if you have any problems or questions please email or call us !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home