Friday, October 27, 2006

Album ~ Florence Wedding


Another new album has been added to our Albums page... Ryan & Jessica's Breckenridge wedding...
Jessica & Ryan came up with a very original idea for their album... instead of a standard guestbook they had everyone sign and leave a note on cards for them. Afterwards they went through and chose some of the best ones and had me scan them in and add them to their album... check it out it turned out really cool!
I'm working hard on the albums of all the people who have gotten back to me so far. As everyone knows it's a long process for both my design and for the binding company. I wish it was quicker, but not much can be done about that so I do apologize. I'm trying to get the bulk of them done before the holidays so you will have something to show family members over the holidays. If we do not have your album placed and sent to the binding companies before Thanksgiving there is a pretty good bet that you will not get it until after Christmas or New Years as this is the busiest time of the year for these companies. So as soon as I get your 1st draft up please review it and can back to me as soon as you can so that we can make this deadline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home