Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Senior ~ Dakota



Dakota traveled to Denver from Nebraska to have me take his Senior Portraits. I photographed his sister for her senior photos last year as well so it's nice getting to meet more famlily members. He and his mother told me about wanting to take his photos at Invesco field... something I wasn't sure about arranging, but with a little resourcefulness I was able to pull it off! I think it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and something I can't really use or abuse as I'm sure if the word gets out they won't be letting anyone else do their photos there! But we had a fabulous time... and got quite the tour of the Broncos Stadium. I'm hoping these photos will bring him some cherished memories for years to come! To see more photos from his session go back to our website and click on the "Click Here to View More Photos" link and login: lamont password: senior


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home