Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wedding ~ Megan & Jeff

Megan & Jeff's wedding did not go without it's challenges today! Megan's car broke down on the way to the church so they had to wait for someone to come pick them up! Consequently, we started a little later than I wanted to for the formals... but I also had a plan in mind in case we run behind... always nice to have a "Plan B" So we did as many formals as we could before the ceremony was scheduled to start... and finished up with a few extra in the church and outside afterwards. One of the great things about a Catholic ceremony though is how long it is... because of that I am always able to get extra shots above and beyond what I get with a 30 min. ceremony! I hope you guys enjoy the photos it has been a pleasure working with you both on your engagement photos as well as your wedding and I know Mike enjoyed DJing it too! He said your party was hopping and that you even kept him an extra hour! So I'd say it was a pretty successful reception as well!
To see more photos from their event go back to our website and click on the "New View Your Event" link input your email address and then use the password: wedding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home