Sunday, September 07, 2008

Wedding ~ Kelly & Michael





We traveled to Colorado Springs this weekend to do photo, video, and DJ for Kelly and Michael's wedding at The Broadmoor Hotel. We had never covered an event there before... wow! It was amazing, now I know why it's a five star hotel!! Spectacular views... the photo opportunities were endless... at least they could have been had we not had to go on to the reception. The ballroom was magnificent as well so I guess I should stick with my original conclusion that the backgrounds for photos were breathtaking! Kelly had an unique wedding in that she did a dress change from the ceremony to the reception. Yes folks, two wedding dresses!! Well, all I can say is let the photos talk for themselves. If you'd like to check out more from this event go back to the "New View Your Event" link on our website and look at the Liang / Zara Wedding password: wedding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home