Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Networking Event ~ NACE





Mike and I were privileged to be asked to cover and participate in a networking opportunity with NACE at NCAR in Boulder this evening. It was a "speed" networking event set up by Mariyln from Rev Networking. I'll admit that I was a little apprehensive at first... since going to networking events in general is not my most favorite thing to do, but I really enjoyed this one. The set-up makes it so you have to meet people... most of the time when you go to a networking event you go home with maybe 2-3 business cards and at this one I met everyone in the room and got lots of ideas on how to grow both of our businesses! It was really worth going to and I won the door prize given away by Rev Networking so I guess I will be attending another one really soon for free! Also both Mike and I learned a lot about the NCAR facility and what they do there! It even has art exhibits and scientific education programs there... a great place to bring your kids for a fun learning activity!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home