Thursday, October 07, 2010

Engagement ~ Jennifer & Brian


Fall colors are upon us! A perfect time for family portraits and engagement sessions! I'm working feverishly to get as many portrait sessions as I can in before the leaves are all gone! I have plenty of dates available during the week, but weekends are filling up!

We met Jennifer at a bridal show in August, surprisingly she wasn't a bride yet! She was there representing the company she works for Red Rocks Country Club as their pastry chef! And I guess we just hit it off... and then wow, Brian proposed to her and we were booked to do her 2011 wedding! I actually had a lot of fun photographing this couple... they were very playful and even Brian had suggestions for shots! I love it when the couple really get into the photo-shoot.... I'm really looking forward to their wedding next year! Enjoy their engagement session photos and their forthcoming photo guest book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home