Thursday, January 12, 2012

Engagement ~ Crystal & Christian

Mike and I had so much fun doing this couple's engagement session that I couldn't choose just a couple of the photos to share... Now I'll admit, ice skating was not my idea! Christian is a hockey player and the couple came up with this idea on their own, but after Crystal had saw some of the photos I had taken with Christmas lights she wanted photos with those in them as well... so I came up with the Belmar Shopping Center's Ice Skating rink as the perfect place to do their photos... I'll admit it was a little challenging for the skating shots... and I felt like something of a sports photographer working my camera through all the skaters to just the two of them. And they were definitely troopers... going around and around the rink until I had just the right photos! But the end result was fantastic! Now I can't wait to cover their wedding next October at Arrowhead Golf Club! Yes, folks next October...10 months away and we booked them before the holidays! I think we're going to have a very busy 2012!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home