Thursday, September 06, 2007

Trash Your Dress!!







So my husband has been teasing me all this month as I finally started looking into doing something with some of my own wedding stuff from last year! I made a shadow box with some of the items from our wedding: ie. programs, napkins, favors, etc. and actually framed one of our wedding photos to hang in our room.... yeah now not all of the wedding photos hanging up in our home are of other couples!!! Mike says, "Ah, you too can find ways to keep reliving your wedding over and over forever and ever!" I just laughed... as I finally understand the wedding withdrawal that every bride goes through!!! You spend so many months planning for the big event and then in a blink of an eye it's over... that's why the photos & video are so important!!! It's all you have left after the last piece of cake is ate and the guests have all gone home!
Well, my friend, Faith and I have found yet another way to relive the wedding day again by a new fad called "Trashing Your Dress" now you can take this as far as you want to go... She was visiting Colorado from her new home, England and we decided to try this out and I went all the way... I threw on my dress that had been sitting there waiting to be taken to the cleaners since last year and we went to one of those outdoor fountains at a mall that you can run through... and run through it I did! It was a lot of fun! Kind of a stress releaver! And we got some fun images out of it! She is a talented photographer and I miss her friendship and collaboration on photo projects immensely... so if you're planning a European wedding or just want to purchase some great artistic prints of landscapes... check her out http://www.faithstonephotography.com/
And if you too are interested in "TRASHING" your wedding dress or just in an extra bridal portrait session give me a call... For the rest of the fall I'll do the portrait session for just $75 and throw in 1 - 8x10 with it! We don't have to go as far as having you getting the dress completely ruined... it's up to you how far we take it! But I promise it will be fun!
P.S. You can bring your husband too... if he's up for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home